How To Apply
Step 1 :
Read the security regulation notices before you visit the Passport Renewal Centre.
Step 2 :
Visit the Passport Application Renewal Center from Sunday to Friday, 10 AM to 7 PM.
Step 3 :
Remember that the Passport Application Renewal Centre (PaRC) will accept only those e-Passport renewal applications that do not entail an amendment in the biographical details of the applicant's passport record.
For new passport applications, applications for replacement of lost/damaged passports, , (Complex Applications), and applications that would involve any change in the personal details appearing on the applicant’s old passport biographical page will be processed by Embassy of The Philippines
Our staff will be available to assist and help you throughout the entire application process.
Step 4 :
Please bring original and copy of your current passport and duly accomplished application form. Click below to download the respective application forms:
Step 5 :
Submit your application at the BLS International Philippine Passport Renewal Centre at the ground floor of 7 & 9, Jalan Medan Tuanku Satu, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Step 6 :
Pay the Passport renewal, revolving fund fee and BLS service fee in cash at the Passport Renewal Centre.
After applying for a passport renewal:
- Bring the Passport renewal original receipt and old passport for release of new passport at the time of collecting your new Passport.
- Check if all the data on the new passport are correct before leaving the Passport Renewal Centre.
- For applicants 13 years old and above, immediately affix the signature on the third page of the Passport booklet upon receipt of the new Passport. For minors 12 years old and below, leave it blank.
- If the applicant cannot personally claim his/her passport, an immediate family member can submit an Authorization Letter or an authorized representative shall present a Special Power of Attorney, to claim the passport on behalf of the applicant. Both documents should contain the name and photocopy of the ID of the authorized individual.
- Passports unclaimed after six (6) months will be cancelled per Department Order No. 37-03.