For Adult Applicants (18 Years old and above)
The Passport Renewal Centre can assist any applicants wishing to renew their Passports as long as there are no changes on the details of the biographical page. Passports issued to adults will be valid for 10 years.
|Passport Renewal Fees||RM 288|
|Passport Revolving Fee (PRF)||RM 24|
|BLS Service Fee||RM 113|
- Application fee for renewal of Passport and Passport Revolving Fee is payable in cash only. The Passport renewal and Revolving fee is the same as the fee charged at the Embassy of Philippine in Kuala Lumpur for the renewal of Philippine Passports.
- Applicant shall be charged a convenience fee of RM 113 per application to be paid to the service provider in addition to the other fees and must be paid in Cash only. The applicable fee in MYR is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice due to sudden foreign exchange fluctuations.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Duly accomplished Application Form, to download please click here
- Current original ePassport
- Photocopy of ePassport bio data page
Personal appearance of the applicant at the Passport Renewal Centre is required
To ensure entry to countries with strict dress codes, all applicants are required to wear decent clothing for passport photo capture. Plunging necklines, sleeveless clothing, spaghetti strapped tops, see through tops, sando, tube tops, halters and the like are prohibited. Earrings and colored contact lenses are not allowed during data capture.
Note: Applicants are reminded to bring their complete sets of documents, including originals and photocopies, for their own convenience.
The new passport may be released within 4 to 6 weeks from the date of submission of application.