- For Minor Applicants (below 18 years old)
- Validity of Passport to be issued to a minor child will be 5 years.
- A minor applicant must be accompanied by either parent during the time of application
|Passport Renewal Fees||RM 288|
|Passport Revolving Fee (PRF)||RM 24|
|BLS Service Fee||RM 113|
- Application fee for renewal of Passport and Passport Revolving Fee is payable in cash only. The Passport renewal and Revolving fee is similar to the fee charged at the Philippine Embassy for the renewal of Philippine passports.
- Applicant shall be charged a convenience fee of RM 113 per application to be paid to the service provider in addition to the other fees and must be paid in cash only. The applicable fee in MYR is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice due to sudden foreign exchange fluctuations.
- All fees are non-refundable.
A. CORE REQUIREMENTS
- Duly accomplished Application Form, to download please click here
- Current original Passport of the minor
- Photocopy of the bio data page of ePassport.
- Original and photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate or PSA Report of Birth of minor
- School ID of the minor (if available)
- Photocopies of parent/s’ passport or the authorized companion’s passports (data page only) or Government issued IDs;
- Personal appearance of the minor applicant at the Application Centre is a must. Minor must be accompanied by either parent or authorized adult companion
To ensure entry to countries with strict dress codes, all applicants are required to wear decent clothing for passport photo capture. Plunging necklines, sleeveless clothing, spaghetti strapped tops, see through tops, sando, tube tops, halters and the like are prohibited. Earrings and colored contact lenses are not allowed during data capture.
Note: Applicants are reminded to bring their complete sets of documents, including originals and photocopies, for their own convenience. Photo Specifications
The new passport may be released within 4 to 6 weeks from the date of submission of application.